Ban request on 4 people for many reasons.
Name of player:"Robotqueef" "JEW" "Mr. Ade" "Queennoi"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42919605 STEAM_0:0:54562211 (do not have Ade's ID since he Dced to evade getting reported.) STEAM_0:1:50379498

Time in GMT: 2:30

Server: Evo2

Summary:
First off RobotQueef was CDMing in a truck (ran over 3+ people) He had his friend (Ade) to come and kill me. Ade just walked up to me when I wasn't doing anything as cop and he just shot me for no reason not even saying anything in chat. I return to Robot for running from police and Ade comes up another 2 times and RDMs me. I try to have the President Warrant Robot before I get RDMed and he doesn't reply. Come to find out that Queennoi has prop blocked the President's office and Ade (the RDMer) is hiding up with the President. The mayor hasn't been warranting any arrest because the President is friends with the RDMer. The President then has Queennoi (a police officer) come and kill me (also a police officer).

Evidence:

Me about getting CDMed.

Me getting RDmed one of the times.

President's Prop Blocked office.

The President hiding behind the baricade (after the Keypad was added)

The cops comming to kill me as well as the President saying it is okay for the cops to kill me (a cop) on site.

As the cops are Killing me (still a cop) One starts to prop push me with a chair.

P.S. There REALLY needs to be 24/7 admin on duty on the Evo2 server. There is almost ALWAYS some RDMer on.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on 4 people for many reasons. - by JackHarkness - 04-13-2013, 03:12 AM