Ban Request - Daddy Rool & Caratheus
(04-10-2013, 12:32 AM)Craig447 Wrote: This video starts rather late and misses out quite a lot of the prior part of the raid. We'd changed our "Citizen" job to "Vigilante" and had done quite a lot of RP earlier on with Corleone and Police and such. This wasn't a random raid more of an extension to our "Vigilante" RP.

Would also like to note that during this several police officers broke NLR, while they may have believed our raid to be "random" and "unfounded" this still doesn't exempt them from the NLR rule.

I wasn't able to record until later, although the footage does show you trespassing for one, killing an SS for two, and I'm assuming the dead citizen at the top floor was a victim of yours.

Do you know what a vigilante is? That's no excuse to kill a mass number of un-armed civilians, and if this type of RP was to do with earlier, then it had nothing to do with the current players at the time. The President had no quarrel with either of you.

I'd like to mention, again, that I was paying attention to all radio calls. I didn't see either of your names mentioned anywhere. So I don't see any proof of this previous 'Vigilante' RP being related in any way to the current situation at the time.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - Daddy Rool & Caratheus - by ilmon3y - 04-09-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Ban Request - Daddy Rool & Caratheus - by ilmon3y - 04-10-2013, 03:42 AM