I was banned for an unfair reason
[b]Your name:[ Callum Robinson - call_boy /b]

[b]Your ban ID:[24340 /b]

[b]Banned by:[ [FL] Beflok /b]

[b]Reason[ 'stealing car from a transaction' /b]:

[b]Involved:[ Braddaz97 - bribed me /b]

[b]Why we should unban you:[ I can ensure you, I have learnt my mistake! - Braddaz97 bribed me into doing this horrific offence and took advantage of me been NEW to the game hence why i hadnt been banned once before this, I had played for very little time when Braddaz97 approached me, he told me if i didn't do something for him he would shoot me but if i did he would give me 10,000 - Been new to the game and struggling for cash and not knowing the rules, i thought i may as well avoid been killed. He told me to steal this innocents persons car during a transaction and exchange the car for 10k cash after i stole it he told me it was illegal but not a ban-able offence. So i did, it was then a few minutes past and i failed to find this Braddaz97, He dissapeared. I was then banned by Beflok completely bewildered that i had done wrong which is now so clear.
I hope you see it was a general error i made due to been new, and I am now a much better role-player so I'm hoping i will be forgiven back into your amazing, unique gaming society...
Thankyou for considering my point of view and i hope to be un-banned soon..../b]

Messages In This Thread
I was banned for an unfair reason - by call_boy - 04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: I was banned for an unfair reason - by Temar - 04-10-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: I was banned for an unfair reason - by beflok - 04-15-2013, 12:05 PM