My Evening in Fearless (Rant)
(04-09-2013, 05:43 AM)Niceguyz Wrote: Meh.... I was president one time on 2d and I didn't get any complains. So I decided to take a small drive. 1hour later I was still driving in my trabantz xD the SS was after me and the cops thought I was a criminal so yeaaa. I only got killed 3 times by cops Tounge

Last night the president was nowhere to be seen. He wouldn't respond to warrants but seldom, and it just seemed like literally everything was pitted against me last night. I really wish I would have left before I did something silly.

And what irk's me more than the actual ban, was that the admin that I had been calling on through @ and actually running up to him asking for help through microphone, was the one that banned me. After going all night ignoring me, totally blowing me off, he decides to do something. And the even more worse part was that I was told by several individuals that the admin that banned me pretty much never bans anybody. While him and his two paramedic buddies ran around the city walking together to be cool and talking over Teamspeak, I'm dealing with mingeddon without any acknowledged from him at all.

Then I snap and do something stupid, and he's magically there to catch me for it. He didn't ban the SS for patrolling, he didn't ban the NLR-breaking individual (either for NLR, harassing players, general bullying), or his friend that was running around with him. I was the only one banned.

(04-09-2013, 06:17 AM)Jokhah Wrote: What a horrible story. This has inspired me to start popping up more often. Warning to the minges, my ban hammer hits hard and if you think it won't, just try it out. I promise I won't mind. Cheese

Jokah, you are already an exceptional admin. As far as I'm informed and have experienced, you are always responsive to the best of your ability, and you always deal with things fairly. You are fair-minded, and handle with things as such.
[Image: sometime.png]

Messages In This Thread
My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Friday - 04-09-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Nevy - 04-09-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Daejaa - 04-09-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Friday - 04-09-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Haarek - 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Jamie - 04-09-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Friday - 04-09-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Victorinox - 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: My Evening in Fearless (Rant) - by Jamie - 04-09-2013, 07:44 PM