unbann
Is there a rule about missing? I'm pritty sure there isn't. i pulled my gun so they wouldn't get me first with fear rp or just gun me down when they 1st saw me. Cause i'm pritty sure the war was still going.

That's not very nice to call it whining ether such as when people use @ and let say there whining about some body prop killing or prop spamming? Corse i didnt use @ i used OOC but same thing mostly.

I don't think theres a rule any where in F1 welcome rules that says don't promote Agressivness. The rule about dictators making any law but not conflicting with perma law is Agressive when they ban every thing and start riots every where. If thats bad and i'm wrong why didn't you ban me then? Or even give me a warning? All you called me was Mr Agressive.

I bet your gonna say i have enough hours to know maybe but theres so many rules even not on the f1 page such as SS. Some people say SS can patrol if they ask pres. Others not. Other say SS are'nt sopost to protect the president all the time. Such so much crap if your gonna ban put it in f1 rules.

I dont mean to offend the creator but the staff of the owners should warn them and make sure they under stand.Many people see things diffrent ways. If they do it again ban them.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]

Messages In This Thread
unbann - by D Castiel - 04-05-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: unbann - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-05-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: unbann - by Narc - 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: unbann - by D Castiel - 04-05-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: unbann - by D Castiel - 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: unbann - by DoomDude1 - 04-05-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: unbann - by D Castiel - 04-05-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: unbann - by Narc - 04-07-2013, 01:45 PM