police negotiator RP
(04-04-2013, 11:13 PM)Tyler2606 Wrote: I was the crazy man, and enjoyed this RP.

I was being chased by the police and after I thought I lost them, I stopped at the bar in the forest. I called for an ambulance and the paramedic must have told the police because they arrived instead. I shot at the police car, being sure not to harm the police officer inside, and then drove to the radio tower.

The police officer was wise enough not to run in the radio tower all guns blazing, but instead called for back up. At this time I was waiting in the back room with a gun pointed at the door. A few moments later, the police negotiator turned up and tried to talk me out of the room. I put a baby prop down and RP'ed that as my hostage. When I said I would release the hostage, I opened the door and just threw the baby out. It was up to the police to RP it being real or not, and they decided it was.

A few minutes of discussions and negotiating passed before the police smashed their way in and shot me when I had put my weapon away. The most part was enjoyable and scootershot RP'ed well.

Well, from the sounds of it, you had a great time xD
The following 1 user Likes john55223's post:
  • scootershot

Messages In This Thread
police negotiator RP - by scootershot - 04-04-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: police negotiator RP - by BearingMetro - 04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: police negotiator RP - by scootershot - 04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: police negotiator RP - by Tyler2606 - 04-04-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: police negotiator RP - by john55223 - 04-05-2013, 12:24 AM