Ban Request - Player 3 & Skitzbanana
I'm not stupid enough to rush in without hearing it, and finding the first part on accident isn't an excuse, its just me saying it wasn't our primary objective, even though we did uncover it. There wasn't much RDM considering you were all armed and knowingly hostile. Hince you voiceing "Dont shoot yet, we dont have a reason" as we fled away into the woods.

Also, your second base should be proof enough, We both visually saw your contra through a window, yet didn't raid.
We also even hostaged the gun dealer you had basing with you, because he posed no threat. This wasn't some silly random raid, we planned the shit out of it.
The first time we heard your contraband cycle, I wasn't sure. So we decided to make sure of it due to the distance, but sure enough we heard it.

EDIT.
Just to make this easy for whoever wants to know our reasons to enter your property:
1. Conversations over heard regaurding "Hiding contra" / "Which rooms yours for your drug labs" / "Don't touch mine, my doors unlocked"
2. Heard it cycle two times, first time not so sure, second fosho.
3. Obviously armed and dangerous, Threatened us the first time with weapons. *Desert eagle pulled out*
4. Stolen Police car you dumped in the lake
5. Constant sightings of you rebels near the Corleone stronghold

Like i said, plannnnnned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Player 3 & Skitzbanana - by SKitz - 04-04-2013, 01:23 AM