Another try..
Removed unfairly? Let's not forget you both were on your second chance prior to this happening. The only reason of that gap between the two bans were because you barely played at all, sometimes weeks without you logging. That I remember perfectly from back then.

So what did you think? Oh look that admin resigned, let's try our best to spread our lies towards the new administration and hope to get ourselves unbanned. Well, guess what I still have a say in this while ordeal and I remember perfectly well what happened.

Not only that, but previously you tried showing how "mature" I am by posting some evidence of me breaking a couple of rules of a DarkRP server. Yeah I forgot to change my name that morning into something suitable for my actions that were being done on that server, but that's close to irrelevant since that community has nothing to do with this one, and every attempt of presenting an abuse request on my "reign" was denied due to the evidence either missing or having nothing to do with it. I respected and still respect this community, enough not to try to stain the reputation that I have worked so hard to create. You were just trying to discredit me and hope to get unbanned, which has failed miserably, and what you are trying to do right now.

This only proves that you don't even bother caring for the mistakes you have done, rather shift the blame towards me which is the reason I request for this unban request to be denied. This is your last chance to pull your act togheder, which goes the same for paiN. Your next ban will be permanent and keep in mind that you will be closely monitored of your actions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Another try.. - by Killjoy - 04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Another try.. - by Ruxandra - 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Another try.. - by beflok - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Another try.. - by Killjoy - 04-04-2013, 09:58 AM