Another try..
Smile 
Hello, it has been a long time..

Your name: (Steam friends name) AleksaKiller, paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)16506, 16504

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) "Random raid, was given a second chance and blew it by promoting general aggresiveness" ..

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) /

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

First, let's take a look at some evidence..

[Image: nyl0e59r2ooh3sqpxbj.png]

Notice the 8k number difference? In the ban it says i have been promoting really aggresive behaviour, thought the bans say othervise.. So basically she banned me and paiN for raiding a guy who's printers we heard, and she also had some "history" with us from the other server as you see on the first unban req.

Basically dont have anything to say, she just gave us an unfair ban and i'm sure there are a lot of people on Fearless that will agree with us about her unprofessional behaviour..

If you still disagree with us check the logs from that time, you will not find anything, trust me..

Thank you for your time, i know this is a long request but you need to understand me..

If anything is not clear or you have some questions please contact me and i will reply ASAP since I really want to get back to the server from which i was removed unfairly..

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Dragan and Aleksa.

Ps. Sorry for the bad English, we apologize.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."

Messages In This Thread
Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Another try.. - by Killjoy - 04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Another try.. - by Ruxandra - 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Another try.. - by AleksaKiller - 04-03-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Another try.. - by beflok - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Another try.. - by Killjoy - 04-04-2013, 09:58 AM