Unban Request
Your name: Butch #TrRigG™

Your ban ID: 28301

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: Disrespecting staff

Involved: Beflok, Scene, Astro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33414218

Why we should unban you:Well it's srping break and i can't really aruge with beflok's decision all i can say is i didn't really curse the admin or call him names, I just gave a bit of an attitude because he would not listen to me. I called him over because as I was building my base people raided me, My adv dupe covered the contra with props that had no keypads, i was about to fix this, but the riaders came, I was afraid to get ban so i called scene, He just told me that i was breakign rules, but i kept telling him the reason i told him to come is because i know thats against the rules but i didnt have enough time to take the contra out of the props. He says that i should have build before spawning contra but the thing is we were just raided by cops, who failed to destroy it. So now we were be raided twice because of one cops failure to rp. So although beflok is %100 right, I did give attitude, please understand why. But more importantly I understand now that what i did was NOT RIGHT AT ALL. I was just mad, and well i just don't want my anger to be the end of me. I would love to be unban because I love FL and IDK what else to play or do ;(

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Butch101 - 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 03-28-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by beflok - 03-28-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Syntex - 03-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 03-29-2013, 01:20 AM