Unban Request by SpartanLight
[1] ID: 28320

[2] Name: SpartanLight

[3] Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35799910

[4] Reason: 'Fail RP jumping in front of cars constantly'

[5] Banned By: [FL] Beflok

[6] Banned: 3/28/2013@ 8:04

Dear Admins of City RP,

I am requesting a ban lift because in my defense I was lagging and it wouldn't show me my hands. I was not able to get in the car and I would lag and show up in different places. Unfortunately some of those 'places' happened to be cars. It is true I did ask to be hit once because I tried to sign-out and rejoin however it did the same thing. In my defense it was 3 to 4 times that this lag happened. Yesterday, it was sporadic signing-in and signing-out. I wanted you all to know, especially you [FL] Beflok, that I did not jump in front of cars on purpose. Nor, was I intending to ruin the role play in anyway. I deeply apologize if I ruined anyone's experience on the server. I am relatively new I have around 12 hours. I just want to have a great time in the role play and this or any other reason for me to be banned will NEVER happen again, that I can assure you. I will be more responsible and I will not log in if my internet is not fully functioning correctly in full understanding that I could potentially harm my self and others and therefore ruining the role play.

Thank you for you time, With Sincerity,

SpartanLight

P.S my email address is *** for further explanation or questions about my ban. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request by SpartanLight - by SpartanLight - 03-28-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Unban Request by SpartanLight - by DoomDude1 - 03-28-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Unban Request by SpartanLight - by beflok - 03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Unban Request by SpartanLight - by Temar - 03-28-2013, 10:51 PM