Unban Request by MyBrain
Your name: [FL:RP] MyBRain

Your ban ID: 28308

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Breaking nlr, admin disrespect.

Involved: Beflok

Why we should unban you: It all starts at a raid at nexus, i'm getting killed and deciding to go on the floor below the top floor after that. I got kicked for NLR there. I see why it was kinda breaking NLR, cuse like.. I was preparing myself to the 5 min was gone. Ohright, after the kick i asked Beflok about Why lamps are banned cuse they are pretty useful, then he answars "Dont break NLR, you need to think realistic perspective"
I answared that i wasnt asking for NLR. He didnt care about what my question was. Then i typed in ooc "Great staff ! Just great! >Smile... no"
Then i typed that i never got my questions answared.. And then i got the ban. We could atleast have talked about it? I didnt see it as Admin disrespect. And if you felt like it, would you PLZ just tell me.. I cant know if i dont get told that its Admin Disrespect. I'm just saying that my questions never get answared. But yeah the "Great staff ! Just great! >Smile... no" was a lil harsh. I'm sorry for that. I'm not trying to discuss with the staff and stuff. Sometimes i just get anoyed.

- Brain

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request by MyBrain - by MyBrain - 03-28-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Unban Request by MyBrain - by beflok - 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM