[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(03-23-2013, 04:58 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I've barely ever seen anyone actually passive RP in weeks. Joining a Passive RP group seems like the best option.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
Two vault RP's, Catholic School RP (wasn't really a serious RP), Chinese Empire RP, Half-life 2 RP (SS were combine soldiers and police were civil protection), Survival Island RP, and Opera RP. (Opera RP was probably the biggest RP in the community)

Whats your hours in-game? - 200+

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:10987303

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't know anyone here, and those I've heard of I don't know too well. If I get accepted, I hope to get to know you all better.

What is your Age? - Fourteen. Fifteen in less than four months.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - Seven

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Small and sometimes big RP's, all of which will be passive. I will refuse almost all, if any, aggressive RP's since I don't really find them enjoyable.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I do passive RP's for almost the entire time I'm in the server, the rest I usually just fish, but not often.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I keep my real life and internet life separate, so N/A.

[Image: passiveapproved.png]

---

Sorry for my recent inactivity. I have been busy with work, and the time I have off I am on the MineCraft server, which is a blast!

Perhaps we can get an RP going on the MC server? That would be neat.
I plan to be on tonight! Like right now.. See you then!, And congrats to Kiruclanz!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by yarrrs - 03-26-2013, 12:00 AM