M16 Raiinman Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) M16 Raiinman

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 27413

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Prop pushing cars / Prop kill

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Just me I believe

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I drove my car to the gas station and some guy had his car there, and Gta1VDrift3r flung the car and hit at least 4 people - I tried to get in my car and I noticed it wouldn't drive, so I noticed the wheel was stuck in the ground, so I got out to move it out of the ground and it killed me, then I was banned for 30 days for Prop kill and prop pushing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=132713668
It says in chat I was banned actually for Flinging my car in the air, when it never left the ground, and I only injured myself in doing so, just to get it unstuck - Then he states "Close Enough"
I should not be banned for 30 days just for trying to get my car unstuck - Don't quote me on this but I'm not even sure the admin saw anything I was doing.

Messages In This Thread
M16 Raiinman Unban Request - by Stormblessed - 03-18-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: M16 Raiinman Unban Request - by Fultz - 03-18-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: M16 Raiinman Unban Request - by Stormblessed - 03-18-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: M16 Raiinman Unban Request - by Fultz - 03-18-2013, 02:07 AM