Unban Request
Your name: martyn.connolly

Your ban ID: 27309

Banned by: FL Narcotic

Reason: "PropSpamming"

Involved: [FL:M] Jokhah (Moderator) [FL] Narcotic (Admin) leerico and a few other unknown players

Why we should unban you: Ok so first of all I was killed by a melon from the top floor of the nexus after I respawn wait until NLR I go back to the Nexus to see if its still happening and behold people still being killed by melons. Now all I did was merely spawn a few beer bottles and melons as a joke with me and leerico. Afterwards Jokhah took me up onto the rooftop and told me to stop which I complied with. Now I dont see why Narc hads to ban me even although he wasnt on the server. I also find it extremely harsh with a 3 month ban considering shortly beofore hand I posted a BR on a guy who got the same length of ban and completely lagged out the game. I feel that a blacklist on my props would have been more sufficient or a smaller ban. Although not that I am in any position ot say so.
[Image: 64jmzs.png]

Looking forward to your reply. If you have any queries do not hesitate to PM me or post a comment and I'll do my best to assist you.

[Image: 64jmzs.png]

(Edit) Also I would like to add in that this is my first ban and this is really the only server I play having the game for a mere 8 days I have managed to accumulate 80 odd hours or so on the server.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by martycee - 03-17-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 03-17-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - by martycee - 03-17-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-17-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by martycee - 03-18-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 03-18-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Unban Request - by martycee - 03-18-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 03-18-2013, 09:16 AM