Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo
At this point I feel inclined to post here whether I get warned or not.

(03-16-2013, 04:33 PM)Indigo Wrote: Well first thing!

1. You said drop your weapon after i shot you.
You cannot come into a hostage situation with a gun out unless you're one of the hostage takers or the hostage takers are already shooting hostages or other people.This is considered breaking fear RP as you endanger your colleagues' lives and your own.
2. My fellow agents were in trouble so what did you expect?? me to just come up there and willingly get hostaged??
This proves you broke fear RP and fail RPed by even going up there, knowing you would get killed or hostaged when going in there.
3. I didin't even kill you xD your fellow hostager killed you
Irrelevant seeing how as you went into a hostage situation whilst armed with intention to kill the hostage takers who had the hostages under gunpoint.
4. How did i failRP? when the S.W.A.T team comes in do you thing oh well they have FBI agents better not shoot at them in fact this is very RP i heard you had agents i saved the day?
This makes no sense and confirms you didn't understand the situation and that you don't understand what fear RP is. When you're outgunned (Which you were) Outnumbered (Which you were) fear RP applies. To top this you endangered your own life and that of your colleagues who were hostaged.
5. Listen close you can hear an AK47 kill you while i was using a FAMAS
Irrelevant, you came in with a weapon to a hostage situation thus fail RPing and breaking fear RP.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Fangz - 03-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Modx - 03-15-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Fangz - 03-15-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Indigo - 03-16-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Salinsky - 03-16-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Indigo - 03-16-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Salinsky - 03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo - by Narc - 03-19-2013, 04:51 PM