[Unoffical] Emergency Defense Unit
(03-16-2013, 02:48 AM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 08:11 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: RP Name: John Robertsen
Steam Name: Niceguyz Newname.
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Former special service but Got degraded because he didnt follow orders. Multiple medals for special service operations.

Operations: Argo,Classified,Tango,Sandom.
Argo: Killing Gaddaffi.
Classified: [Classified]
Tango: killing old businessman for trading with terrorists.
Sandom: killing multiple terrorists. (Saved partner)

(Bacause I didn't follow orders was because I wanted to save my friend/Partner)

Congratulations John Robertson, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the EDU. Please PM me for more details.

(03-15-2013, 08:44 PM)Husky Wrote: Membership Application

RP Name:Ashley Smith
Steam Name:Southern Husky
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?: Oh, Um... *MESSAGE TERMINATING IN 10.. 9.. 8... 7.... 6... ....... *Message deleted*

The EDU is sorry to say this, but the application for Ashley Smith has been denied because you are unable to correctly fill out the 3rd Question.

(03-15-2013, 08:51 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Need someone to make a logo for you? Whether it's photoshop or an adv dupe for in-game. (I can't guarantee the photoshoped logo will be good, since I'm not all that good.)
A logo would be very nice. I'd liked it Adv Dupe for in-game.

We here at the EDU would like to say again, welcome. Your rank has been updated John Robertson and you will be PMED your Access Level. Enjoy your membership in the EDU.

i did post firstly to make a joke then in a few minutes i changed the post and rewrote it, I'm sorry if it didn't go through but can you allow me to post again?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNOFFICAL] Emergency Defense Unit - by Husky - 03-15-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: [UNOFFICAL] Emergency Defense Unit - by Husky - 03-15-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: [UNOFFICAL] Emergency Defense Unit - by Husky - 03-16-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: [UNOFFICAL] Emergency Defense Unit - by Husky - 03-16-2013, 11:43 PM