[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(03-16-2013, 06:00 AM)Astroo Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Well, I have been involved in lots of aggressive clans lately. I love doing rps, but I would like to be passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Meteor RP, ACID RP, Airport RP, Hoboland RP and more.

Whats your hours in-game? - 313 hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:34067961

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know butch. I have done a lot of rps with him in the past, and I wanted to rp as well as he can.

What is your Age? - 17

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Well, I have lots of my own rp ideas.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Eagle Eyed | Ex-Medic | Aviator

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, I live in australia. I am 17, and I have been playing online games for a few years. I only have about 500 hours with garry's mod, but I know a lot the tools pretty well.

[Image: passiveapproved.png]

---

Quick Update!
-

We now have a cash system for the clan. This was implemented a week ago,
but I have now found out how to use it properly. For more information on
donating IC cash toward the clan, to help pay off expenses, like adverts,
add me on steam! Or just simply message me, it all works out for me. Regards!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by yarrrs - 03-16-2013, 06:25 AM