Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request
Sorry, I must've missed that rule. You misunderstand, You have no reason to respect me. I'm a "Bad Person". "Everyday feels a little farther away. And everyday I care a little less." - Nikoli Tesla. The thing is, I have no reason to do what I am doing. How much easier would it be to find a new server? Is there really any reason I should fight for myself? No. You, and everyone else, live thousands, maybe millions of miles away. So why should I care what you think? I'll tell you why, because these things bring me a little closer to earth. If it isn't obvious already, I'm pretty vile. I take things for what they are, no more. And because of that I don't realize the things I do can hurt other people. I don't realize other people can even get hurt. One could say spending you're day on the internet is to have no life. I say it is a life of its own, this is what I do. I roleplay, I entertain and I get entertained. I could go find another server, another game to do these things on, but I won't because I found the place I belong. the place where I can do the things that make me happy: Pretending not to be me. But please, this is not a request for pity, Never pity someone you don`t know for they don`t deserve it. And if I may, I did not insult my own gender. I am completely passive to what I did and how you reacted to it, You reacted right. But if there is one thing I am defensive about, is me. And I know my place. You should to. "To walk around, believing we have rights is to walk around stupid." You cannot disagree with me here. Things were better in the pass, when people didn't have these "rights". Well Privileges really. I did say something racist, and if it was possible I`d take it back. But I cannot take back logic. Someone us women can surpass my "disgusting" way of thinking. But only if you earn it. You are nothing unless you earn it. And all I stated was that, more or less, us as women, have earned next to nothing. We have not fought for what we have to day. Not the way men have fought for thousands of years. And you can lie to yourself believing we can do anything they can, but it would just be impossible to. I rest my case.
To summarize this since I did leap from one topic to another.
-All I can do is say sorry.
-Although my Logic is frowned about, do not dismiss it so hastily.
-And do not treat me or anyone any different because of me, I'm an odd person, and I see people for who they really are. And I can't help it if people really are a bunch of disgusting things.

Now it's your turn, no more back and forth. This speaking does nothing but waste time.
Do what you see is fit, no one will blame you. No one.
I'll carry out my sentence as it is given to me.
Quote: Desu4evur<3

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Temar - 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Infernaw - 03-15-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Adman - 03-15-2013, 05:08 PM