Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request
Don't worry, I understand as much and I see how I crossed the line. I may have unpopular opinions, I'll agree to such. I don't feel like explainng why I think such would help in my current situation. So I'll just do the only thing I can, Apologies. If I have to wait for the ban to finish I will, it is the best idea, when you do something bad you are punished. But as a human, I have the need to find the best applicable option. So I'll continue with, You will never fully understand my point of view. Obviously you are what they would call a "Good person". You believe everything and everyone is equal or so it seems, and I applaud you for that. It is a hard thing to do. But I myself tend to look at things more factual. I could go as far to say I over spoke. I'll agree not "everyone" will follow under these high strict standards of mines. E.G. Amilia Airhart, Micheal Luther King, Jr. These are also "Good people". And it is people like them who I would deem fit-able for society. But all I really meant by what I said was that more or less, When you com-pair Pro's to Con's, the old way was better. But as I stated earlier, This is an unpopular opinion and I fully understand why someone as of yourself would disagree with it. But now seeing as I am only rambling on, I'll conclude with: You do what you see is best, I will follow the rails either way, no matter which way they go. The strongest act I can preform threw cyber space, is simply finding out what I did wrong an agree to change and not do it again in that specific setting. And as you may already know, not everyone in this magical land we call cyber space has the same ability to accept what they did wrong. Not alot of us agree to change when someone asks. I, do.
Quote: Desu4evur<3

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Temar - 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Infernaw - 03-15-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Desu - 03-15-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Kitty Katsune's Un-Ban Request - by Adman - 03-15-2013, 05:08 PM