Unban Request.
The thing that gets me is when he was in the situation he was unemployed and there was an SS there who could have uncuffed you. At the point you were cuffed I fail to see how he was required to stay to finish arresting you when he wasn't police/SS at that time. Weather or not he refused to uncuff you after the fact, if it was OOC you could have TPed to him since the RP was obviously over, or him or any other cop to you. The person who cuffed you was either the HSS which you banned for shooting you while tranqed, or the other SS. If it was the HSS then the SS remaining could have uncuffed you, or if it was the SS then he should be the one to receive the ban for cuffing and leaving you.

My take on the situation is Kula is not the one who cuffed you and he left because of the following.
You were being arrested.
You were cuffed so no longer a threat.
The position he wanted was now open.
His involvement in the situation was over at that point as there was a SSA there.

If anything, Kula did you a favor by tranqing you, you were then cuffed and still alive with your equipment intact.

Moving on to his refusal to help you. Again as stated it was an OOC issue, for him to just show up after changing jobs would be a violation of NLR as well as metagaming. If the event was that serious and you were left there to rot, you could have teleported or asked Beflok if he could assist you in the matter as it was pending a rulebreak. Personally I would have just teleported to him, got uncuffed, teleported back, and moved on. This is based on the fact that I was cuffed and left to rot which is against the rules. His refusal to help you has nothing to do with an actual rule break based on what I have read in this post. You weren't a hostage, what did you really expect him to accomplish by staying anyway? Him to uncuff a law breaker when he was obviously in support of the government? Or to kill you? Those are the only two logical options at that point.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by Doctor KuLa - 03-13-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Alphaey - 03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Narc - 03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Prosto - 03-13-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Narc - 03-13-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Prosto - 03-13-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Doctor KuLa - 03-13-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Narc - 03-13-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-13-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Narc - 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM