RedOHenry's Ban Appeal
[b]Your name: redohenry59

[b]Your ban ID:26961

[b]Banned By: DoomDude1

[b]ReasonCheeseoubledooring, attempting to suicide, throwing props around and abusing the fading door.

[b]Involved: Me

[b]Why we should unban you: I am new to your servers, I read the rules but I will admit to not "fully" reading the whole thing. I was at my home I was making, I had 30 health, no paramedics were on, and I said I might as well kill my self then go back to building. I am going to go threw each part of the ban and explain. The "double dooring" I did not know that I can't place a prop in a door, I did place a keypad though because I knew that was considered prop blocking. Attempting to suicide, I tried to kill my person because I am a terrible driver and some how got down to 30 hp so I said hey why not just try to kill myself and continue building. I now Understand that is Fail Rp and I told the admin that before I was banned. Throwing Props around was when I was trying to kill my self it was not directed at anyone else. And Abusing fading door fell into the double dooring thing I had done. I only have 12 hours or so on the server, and donated $30 dollars, I try to follow the rules. One last thing is the admin who banned me said ok thats about 17 hour ban (at first). Then I said in chat, "Please don't ban me Ill delete it all". Then I said "I know why I can't kill myself its fail Rp right?" Then I was kicked so it went from a 17 hour ban (Which is reasonable) to a 4 day and some ban? I understand and deserve a ban but 4 days for things I now understand was wrong. I just would like to get my ban shortened to the 17 hours the admin/mod told me at first (check the logs he said it in chat). Thank you and sorry for what I have done and wasting your time.

Messages In This Thread
RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by RedOHenry - 03-12-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by DoomDude1 - 03-12-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by RedOHenry - 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by DoomDude1 - 03-12-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by RedOHenry - 03-12-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: RedOHenry's Ban Appeal - by DoomDude1 - 03-12-2013, 11:27 PM