[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I love fearless, I have almost 6000 hours on gmod, and I really want to redeem myself the bad name I have created for myself, I want people to see I am a good addition to the server aswell as the clan.
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I've Been In an asteroid Rp very recently, starting the a telescope I had fabricated I managed to RP asteroids Impacting earth and got the presedent to succefully evacuate the radiated city.

Whats your hours in-game? - About 200

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:33414218

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I had just met Jarz, I was just starting NASA rp too bad I just crashed while writing this, Ill join back right when I'm finished Tounge

What is your Age? - 15

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1 :C

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Great dedication, Orginazation, Cooperation, And Elastification ( sense of humor )

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Well I dont know if people have noticed yet but I have been a very successful raider (only when I need to be) mainly due to the fact that I am well organized. Dont get me wrong I passive RP alot too, but I do it alot less because I only RP when I come up with a completely original idea to entertain people

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well I'm a boxer, I'm currently dealing with a drug problem. Although I'm quitting :< and not hard drugs just weed lol, dont smoke btw itm akes you lazy and fat and I never should have started. I hate swag cigarettes. And I know boxing and weed is a contradiction but its cuz of the people who live around me. I used to be very over weight like 5'8' and 240 lbs but over the course of 9 months i lost 80 lbs. I didnt want to be the fat kid in high school. And I also decided since i had so many hours on gmod i needed less reasons for people to make fun of me. Hope you love and except me tank chu. :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by Butch101 - 03-12-2013, 12:23 AM