Salinsky
When I asked you if you understood what I was telling you and if I should simplify it a bit more, you said:
Quote:Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: No no no I understand
I had the feeling you were lying, as you kept repeating yourself throughout the story so I asked you to repeat the red line of what I just told you, to which your answer was:
Quote:Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I honestly have no clue

This proves that you lied in the earlier statement and that you were not paying attention to anything I was saying, merely because you went into defence when all I said was "You mingebought a door and locked people in, that is not okay."
Please take note that at this stage, I was just explaining what you did wrong and had no intentions of issuing a suspension.

Then looking at how you went into defense, I had a feeling you knew that you did wrong.
One who has nothing to fear, does not go into defence when he gets a simple warning.
You could even hear by the tone of my voice that I didn't think much of it, I wasn't angry, annoyed or anything, yet you chose to go into defence, firstly lying that you understood what I had told you, then not knowing the red line of the explanation I gave you as to what you did wrong.

You were in the wrong, would have gotten away with a warning if it weren't for the lying and ignoring/not caring/paying attention to what I said.

I don't feel like this matter has to be discussed any further than this, you crossed the line and got suspended.
Make an unbanrequest if you really feel the suspension was unfair.

Messages In This Thread
Salinsky - by jake999roxs - 03-11-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Salinsky - 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Yonno - 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Salinsky - 03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Salinsky - by jake999roxs - 03-11-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Adman - 03-11-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Salinsky - by Salinsky - 03-11-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Salinsky - by beflok - 03-11-2013, 11:19 PM