Ban Request: [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle ㋡
(03-09-2013, 11:50 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: By the way admins. I was a witness.
Here is my statement.
I turned a corner from the side with the nexus garage ramp and I see a fire in the road so I pull over and start to put down cones and the next second a Lamborghini speeds past. Then when I had finished with that I find a red Ferrari in a collision with a tides truck and a dead body from the trajectory of the truck so I ask him to step out and I fire some shots to threaten him then lag happens then the driver randomly dies then he comes back and he drives away. Stopping only after running someone over where he backs up and goes over it again and repeats it for 4 times. Then he drives away while shoot the cabin.

Are you sure this is the same case? because I can't remember a fire. probably my bad memory.

(03-09-2013, 10:23 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote: I understand that, I was just pointing out your FailRP. The first video isn't enough evidence for a ban just so you know.

The second video wasn't necessarily an RDM, Shizzle can't post here so I guess we'll see what the admin has to say about it.

Not really fail rp, arresting the person in the drivers seat of the car as we finally got you to stop.

As for the videos we will leave that for an admin to decide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request: [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle ㋡ - by TedInternationalLover - 03-10-2013, 12:15 AM