[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(03-08-2013, 02:51 AM)Korro VI Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because it's seems like a mature clan and I think i'm mature enough to join, seem's quite friendly and does good RP and also I love to RP Smile

[b]How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I've been in quite a few, for e.g Virus RP, Zombie RP, Earthquake RP, Bank Robbery, President Hostage, Getting hostaged oh and also attended in the NASA RP abit and a few more RP's Smile

[b]Whats your hours in-game? -
137h

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? Well i'm alright at building and im good and roleplaying, so whenever you need me to RP for you I will Smile and I love to help so anytime you need help, tell me.

What is your SteamID? - [FL:RP] EgN-R| MayaK STEAM_0:1:43942152

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz Kinda and Eskay kinda before when he was president.

What is your Age? - 13

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we
know you are mature? -
By testing me in an RP situation or you can trust me by giving me a trial or something? It's all up to you

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. 0

Tell us about yourself? My names Jack I live in England with my mum and I like playing sports, mainly football and gaming. My IG name is "Tyrone "C-Dog" Robe" and I wear a black suit normally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by Bloodydoritos - 03-08-2013, 04:07 AM