[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(03-08-2013, 02:39 AM)DrFastDoom Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Id like to help with rp a lot, I also enjoy building and rping mostly and
PASSIVE sounds like a great clan to be with after the NASA rp we did...

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Mostly Fear Less rp, so one...

Whats your hours in-game? - 277 hours

What is your SteamID? -"[FL:RP] DrFastDoom" STEAM_0:0:50314749

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz, We did a virus trype rp and he was a test subject
and when we got done he asked me if i wanted to do NASA rp and i said yes then thats how i know Jarz...

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! [/u] - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - You can trust me and
know for a fact that if you have played with me, I rp great and know what im doing. Also im in Jr. High ann
so next year i will be a Freashmen,in High School...

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - One so far...

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Respect,Trust and a Nice guy who would and always Honor
you all...

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I have been banned one time for trying to take care of a prop killer, I am
a Donator and rp a lot, when i have the time...

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I live in Texas, my name is Isaac, My fav. sport is Basketball..

(03-08-2013, 02:45 AM)7979897 Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? Because I love role playing!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? five or six (Emergency Role play.)

Whats your hours in-game? 323

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:53384541

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? Jarz from Nasa rp and from around the server.

What is your Age? 13

If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? Ive rped with jarz

How many RP Points do you have? 4

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? I can help with role playing im not the best builder but I can try my best!

Tell us about yourself? Well my ingame name is Bryant Thomas, I have a Lambo and a white suit.

Tell us about yourself? Well im a 13 year old my name is Bryant and im from the United States of America and I like to role play alot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by yarrrs - 03-08-2013, 03:29 AM