[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Id like to help with rp a lot, I also enjoy building and rping mostly and
PASSIVE sounds like a great clan to be with after the NASA rp we did...

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Mostly Fear Less rp, so one...

Whats your hours in-game? - 277 hours

What is your SteamID? -"[FL:RP] DrFastDoom" STEAM_0:0:50314749

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz, We did a virus trype rp and he was a test subject
and when we got done he asked me if i wanted to do NASA rp and i said yes then thats how i know Jarz...

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! [/u] - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - You can trust me and
know for a fact that if you have played with me, I rp great and know what im doing. Also im in Jr. High ann
so next year i will be a Freashmen,in High School...

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - One so far...

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Respect,Trust and a Nice guy who would and always Honor
you all...

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I have been banned one time for trying to take care of a prop killer, I am
a Donator and rp a lot, when i have the time...

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I live in Texas, my name is Isaac, My fav. sport is Basketball..

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by DrFastDoom - 03-08-2013, 02:39 AM