~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
(03-06-2013, 10:27 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
Declaration of Repect

This Letter was written from the Don’s Private Summer Home. The Address has stayed Classified for the safety of the Don and the Underboss.

This morning I was shocked to see that the The Lucchese Family had tried to start a war with us. Soon I will be handing over a note saying that he will have to withdraw his troops from any contact with the Santorini and not become a Cocky Dictator.

You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win peace has failed. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more or anything different I could have done and that would have been more successful.

For the past couple of week I have been overseeing the talking between My Underboss and the Don. Seeing how he reacts to comments. We told to stop insulting Allied clans, but orders were not followed.

His actions show convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using force to gain his will. He can only be stopped by force.

We and Atetore Family are today, in fulfilment of our obligations, going to the aid of Evocity, who is so bravely resisting this wicked and unprovoked attack on her people. We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any Family could do to establish peace. The situation in which no word given to the Lucchese’s ruler could be trusted and no people or Family could feel themselves safe has become intolerable.

And now that we have resolved to finish it, I know that you will play your part with calmness and courage.

I have to tell you that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this Family is at war with Lucchese Mafia.

You may be engaged in work essential to the prosecution of war for the maintenance of the life of the people – in factories, in transport, in public utility concerns or in the supply of other necessaries of life. If so, it is of vital importance that you should carry on with your jobs.

Now may God bless you all. May He defend the right. It is the evil things that we shall be fighting against – brute force, bad faith, injustice, oppression and persecution – and against them I am certain that the right will prevail."

Dictated but not read. Don Santorini

I could say more but if you wanted peace you shouldn't of started in the first place

(03-06-2013, 10:27 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
Declaration of Repect

This Letter was written from the Don’s Private Summer Home. The Address has stayed Classified for the safety of the Don and the Underboss.

This morning I was shocked to see that the The Lucchese Family had tried to start a war with us. Soon I will be handing over a note saying that he will have to withdraw his troops from any contact with the Santorini and not become a Cocky Dictator.

You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win peace has failed. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more or anything different I could have done and that would have been more successful.

For the past couple of week I have been overseeing the talking between My Underboss and the Don. Seeing how he reacts to comments. We told to stop insulting Allied clans, but orders were not followed.

His actions show convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using force to gain his will. He can only be stopped by force.

We and Atetore Family are today, in fulfilment of our obligations, going to the aid of Evocity, who is so bravely resisting this wicked and unprovoked attack on her people. We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any Family could do to establish peace. The situation in which no word given to the Lucchese’s ruler could be trusted and no people or Family could feel themselves safe has become intolerable.

And now that we have resolved to finish it, I know that you will play your part with calmness and courage.

I have to tell you that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this Family is at war with Lucchese Mafia.

You may be engaged in work essential to the prosecution of war for the maintenance of the life of the people – in factories, in transport, in public utility concerns or in the supply of other necessaries of life. If so, it is of vital importance that you should carry on with your jobs.

Now may God bless you all. May He defend the right. It is the evil things that we shall be fighting against – brute force, bad faith, injustice, oppression and persecution – and against them I am certain that the right will prevail."

Dictated but not read. Don Santorini

I could say more but if you wanted peace you shouldn't of started it in the first place

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas/Agr]*The Santorini Family* - by Adman - 12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 01-05-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr]*The Santorini Family* - by Adman - 01-06-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-03-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-04-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by lukebran - 03-06-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-08-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: [Unofficial]*The Santorini Family* - by Brian - 03-14-2013, 08:09 PM