Banned for blowing cover??
It's not so much the blowing my cover you got banned for, but the disrespectful behavior and pure trolling afterwards.

Oh and, you'd rather have minges on the server that are scared of me than giving me a chance to ban them?

I must disagree, I'd prefer banning minges who ruin other's RP experience than joining a server full of people who pretend to follow the rules but as soon as I turn my back start breaking them.

And no, I do not regret banning you, your attitude toward me was disrespectful and that's what got you banned, I was going to issue a kick (Yes, I threatened with a ban because I was annoyed but wasn't going to issue it at that stage.) , being that the servers are constantly full I find that enough of a punishment for hindering my work, but then again, you chose to troll.

Minor edit:

As for the part where you think "everyone" notices the smiley face next to my name whenever I'm undercover, I have to say that this is also a false statement as I go chauffeur so you can hardly see it, but yes, you got me angry because there's no doubt that thanks to your comment, I have missed out on people breaking the rules and they get away with it the minute they see the words "Admin online" or "Moderator online" anywhere in their screen. You also know you were trying to provoke me, just look at how you sentenced it, I quote
Indigo Wrote:Hey salinsk... Mr undercover.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for blowing cover?? - by Indigo - 03-06-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Salinsky - 03-06-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Indigo - 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Salinsky - 03-06-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Indigo - 03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Salinsky - 03-06-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Salinsky - 03-10-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Banned for blowing cover?? - by Killjoy - 03-11-2013, 09:45 AM