Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator
Okay, deliberated with an admin about the issue. Random Raiding and Punchwhoring should be removed from your record. Random flare, Random shooting, and the subsequent fail RP stand bro.

I was there when you fired the flare. You weren't taking fire. someone was shooting the ground. your whole team was right next to you when you fired it so it's not a call for help, it's not calling for a rally, it's not a signal to do something. Right after you fired your flare, griim fired one too. griim was practically next to you and pavilion and tie were 2m from you on the corner.

Randomly shooting, I remember you firing your gun at the ground.

Fail RP, no rp value to either event listed above.

Random raiding: Please remove as it's a misunderstanding. HOWEVER. Do not follow a rule breaker into a rule break again. It creates a bad image for you.

Punchwhoring: Please remove as other players including FL staff tend to punch each other as a friendly hello. As this example has been displayed before it is in poor form to hold it against the player base.

Any other comments or concerns, contact me via forum pm or post here, I shall pay attention to this issue till it is closed.

Messages In This Thread
Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by aviator - 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Fultz - 03-06-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by GRiiM - 03-06-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by aviator - 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Adman - 03-06-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Adman - 03-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Narc - 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM