Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator
(03-06-2013, 06:36 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Random Raid - So basically you are saying you followed Mr Tie into the house that he was raiding at first with a weapon but then holistered it and continued going in with him saying that he should not be doing it?

Random Flare - All I have to say is why do you have a flare in the first place? Why are you in a group of people running around with a flare out? That is a situation of FailRP if you are running around with a flare and shot it in a group of people.

The other matters I cannot make a valid judgement on but I would love some clearing up with these two situations right here.

Right, I'll gladly clean this up.

"So basically you are saying you followed Mr Tie into the house that he was raiding at first with a weapon but then holistered it and continued going in with him saying that he should not be doing it?"

Firstly, it was the Nexus garage. Basically, I followed him in momentarily (simultaneously holstering my weapon as I cross the boundary so to speak) and via microphone and chat alike I urge him to stop raiding; he has no reason to. Upon seeing him continue to raid, I leave. I do believe this was mentioned above, but perhaps I waffled a bit.

"All I have to say is why do you have a flare in the first place? Why are you in a group of people running around with a flare out? That is a situation of FailRP if you are running around with a flare and shot it in a group of people."

See, when reading my explanation it is clear that you imagine me running around with a flare typical of many 'flare' minges. Re-reading this I can see straight away why you see this ambiguity, and I thank you for clearing it up. I said I had it out already, but actually what I meant was that I had it equipped. I wasn't running around with it in people's faces. Upon being fired at, I got it out (In the very literal sense, it is now visible) and proceeded to fire. I didn't fire it at a group of people, I fired it in the air; as a panic reflex if we look at the deepest roleplay side of things. I have already admitted to it not being the utmost in fine roleplay, but it still was roleplay and to be banned for it is unfair. I have explained how it wasn't random.

I hope this clears things up for you, if not feel free to query me.
Regards,
aviator

Messages In This Thread
Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by aviator - 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Fultz - 03-06-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by GRiiM - 03-06-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by aviator - 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Adman - 03-06-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Adman - 03-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Late Appeal - [FL:RP] Aviator - by Narc - 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM