[Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insanely Happy
Roleplay Name: Charles Walker
Hours Played: 378 as of this post.
Do you Own a suit? Which one?: I do own the Lucio Basso suit.
Do you own a car? What kind?: I do own the Murcielago.
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: It seems like a friendly and great RP envinronment, I do now currently work anywhere and would like to get a decent job as a Security Guard.
Past Security / Policing Jobs?: None.
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?: Pas/Agr. A guard should always show discipline and respect towards the higher ranked members and residents of the West Tower. A guard should only and then ONLY use his weapon in self defense.
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?: Not at all would I hesitate, I would stop the resident causing violence, but also make sure that no harm happen to the resident causing violence, as I want to keep the safe reputation of the West Tower clean.
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?: They shall not be let in without a warrant.
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?: I would talk to the Receptionist or Jack and then do what they want me to do.
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?: If the resident causes violence and/or anything else that does harm, I shall help the police by getting the resident arrested. If the resident has no harm or violence done, I shall protect the resident.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~ - by Menswear Dog - 02-24-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr] ~ West Tower ~ - by equal - 02-24-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr] ~ West Tower ~ - by Rowan13 - 02-24-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr] ~ West Tower ~ - by Mr.UnionSniper - 02-24-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr] ~ West Tower ~ - by Menswear Dog - 02-24-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: [Pas/Agr] ~ West Tower ~ - by Adman - 02-25-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: [Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~ [Pas/Agr] - by Happily Insane - 03-01-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: [Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~ - by Menswear Dog - 03-09-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: [Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~ - by Narc - 06-18-2013, 06:54 PM