Unban Request, Unfair filming and misleading
Can you please tell me which ones other than the obvious shooting at another SS which I never did kill, Nevinator's info is misleading and the video other than an obvious random shooting/hitting of another player (not even taking into account that it was a mutual fun thing where no one was losing an sort of experience) where did I break rules in a game where not a single person was rping enough to get me banned for an entire week? I would ask sincerely to have a couple other Admins look into this, it is my first time being banned and with the circumstances and setting in mind It feels a little harsh seeing as I never get even close to breaking rules during my normal rp playing. I would also like to bring up the fact that multiple times we ran away from Nevinator because we didn't want to ruin his experience or harm him, but just take shots at eachother with some guns to see how reliable they were like the TMP. Nevinator went out of his way to film us waiting for us to do something dumb to eachother he had been following us much longer than the video so this couple minute clips is the only out of ordinary things we did. I love rp and I would appreciate this be taken seriously because I feel Nevinator just followed us and posted this video because he likes getting people banned. A rule or 2 might have been broken but we would never ruin the experience because it happens enough to us. Just give us a chance, its not often admins are on to see how we truly play. The way this server works together to run a big rp is fascinating. I'd hate to go a week without that experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request, Unfair filming and misleading - by Jamie - 02-27-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: Unban Request, Unfair filming and misleading - by Rolorox - 02-28-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Unban Request, Unfair filming and misleading - by Jamie - 02-28-2013, 02:11 PM