[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(02-27-2013, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I love passive rp, and I do it when I can, but it is hard to do alone, so I think this group should do well
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Combine Invasion 1 &2, Bank Robbery Rp, Haunted House Rp, etc.
Whats your hours in-game? - 360

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:49729148

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature?
You told me you know I am mature enough. But you can hold a trial for me I guess.
Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Anthony"LoneWolf" Romano is an Ex-SWAT Captain. After a fatal injury, he was no longer qualified, and was forced to retire. Months later, he recovered from this injury, and set out into the world as a Special Service Agent of EvoCity. He quickly became wealthy, and bought a new car, a nice suit, and a nice house on the countryside. And the rest is history.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am Anthony, From the United States of America. I live in New England, and currently attend high school as what you call a freshman. I do some sports in the Fall and Spring, but I am free during the winter. I have Lyme's Disease atm, and Its not fun. If you need to know anything else about me, Pm me on the forums or add me in-game, @ LoneWolf

Sorry for the late reply, I asked BloodyDoritos to get to it, but he couldn't, due to his hours at work. Welcome to PASSIVE.

UPDATE v1.2.1

ChangeLog:

Campress decided to create a better, thought-out version of our logos.
You can now see them on the page.

Updates around the thread. This can include two of the biggest ones:
The application is now in code, making it easier for us to read it.
Gallery will now be a spoiler, to help with the scrolling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] Passive - Professional Roleplay [UnOfficial] - by yarrrs - 02-27-2013, 09:46 PM