[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(02-27-2013, 03:18 AM)Homer Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to join PASSIVE because I believe the most fun thing to do on the server is passive roleplaying. I always try to do it, but with the lack of interest, it is not successful. I think that with a group of people you can make passive roleplaying spectacular!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Not sure how many, they were awhile ago. One of the top of my head is Court RP.

Whats your hours in-game? - I have 203 hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:14977049

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - No, sadly I do not.

What is your Age? - 16

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - NA

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am Eskay Zaroff, a man of Ukrainian descent. He is always looking for work around the city, whether it be a menial task or taking on a whole new job. However, he is not the wealthiest person around.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - In real life I currently go to high school, I play football, I am very interested in computer sciences/engineering, and I live in Chicago

[Image: approvedb.jpg]

Right on the Nose! Welcome aboard, RolePlayer!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] Passive - Professional Roleplay [UnOfficial] - by yarrrs - 02-27-2013, 03:29 AM