[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I rarely aggressive rp anymore. And I can record ALL of the RP's with fraps then put them on Youtube if needed.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - PLENTY. Hmm... Combine RP 1+2. Some personal RPS such as a cafe me and beflok made about 10 hours ago. And then theres my Oilrig RP. BP Connect RP. All of those. not really major though I guess.

Whats your hours in-game? - Around 476 Hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:25284468

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz. Friendslist : Huge weed farm together, guarded him as president Tons of times.

What is your Age? - 15

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - Hm.. Well.. I can be mature for RP scenarios, and when I am told to act serious. Though when I am out of CLAN RP I would probably passive RP anyways.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - In-game I am a retired Japanese fisherman. Yeah. JAPANESE.... So.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I love to watch TONS of anime. Like... no stop to it.. Maybe 150+ animes. MY top three are Sword art online kotoura-san And Problem children are coming from another world aren't they? ( Holy shit longest title ) I play most games on pc and Darksouls on the xbox360 ( Darksouls is a fun game! ) when i'm not online on steam, Im mostly recording or doing something else RL
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] Passive - Professional Roleplay [UnOfficial] - by Rozzok - 02-26-2013, 01:37 AM