Unban me / lower my ban time, please ?
Your name: ((NOR) ZedsDead)

Your ban ID: (25690)

Banned by: ([FL] Fultzy)

Reason: (Teamkilling, FailRPing)

Involved: (SuperTigerX500|RU)

Why we should unban you: (When i was playing as an SS, i went into town to buy some food, then i saw a random police officer tazing, handcuffing and killing random people. I told him to lower his weapon, while i tried to tell the president to demote him ASAP. i wrote to him two times, but he didn't respond. When the officer started shooting at another civillian in a car, i took up my m4 and shot at him, but NEVER killing him. He ran, and i ran after him. He took out his pistol and shot a few shots at me, but stopped. When i then tried to tell the OOC to get an admin to kick or at least the president to demote, i got banned for 3 days before i could even finish writing. I am truly sorry for what i did, but i do feel that 3 days is unfair when all i tried to do was to save civillian lives from that crazy officer. So why i got banned for Teamkilling when i never killed the guy, i have no idea. And when it comes to the failRP, wouldn't you as an SS take action against a cop IRL if he was shooting civillians and not stopping? I really hope you understand why i did what i did, and again, if it actually was a bannable reason, i am truly sorry for what i did.)

Messages In This Thread
Unban me / lower my ban time, please ? - by Feffe - 02-25-2013, 12:19 PM