Powergaming, FailRP, RDM, Random Taze, Disrespect
(02-24-2013, 02:34 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Yea yea sure, you was blocking the front door, don't you see on the screenshot?-.- I was moving and i said to you you was on the door. About the music, it's not screamo, it's deathcore and i played it for 2 secs, you only heard a yell, and after that 2 secs i stopped and you killed me, so stop talking about that. By the way, that's not RP, that's RDM, it's not a reason for being killed. Do you see any guy being killed IRL about that? NO. You wouldn't wear guns all the time too. And you wasn't RPing. you was killing cops that entered and runned outside. I saw you chasing them and killing one hided on the vegetation outside with a camera taking screenshots. And, i was writting and you disrespected me calling names. All the proofs are on the screen's, they don't lie. And get another mic, i already said you on the game that your mic. was fucked up, and you can't hear anything with that background sound that George played.

you said nothing about not being able to get out of the front door you just stood there while i yelled at you on mic to get out and in game chat to get out i was allowing you to the count of 3 to get out and some one else killed you for not co-operating and breaking fear RP, you played "deathcore" loud shouty screamo music down the mic for while ruining the roleplay that was going on in the 80's music club you wouldant be that close or even attempt to ruin it with 3-4 armed guards standing around you yet you fail RP'd and broke fear RP yet again and if you did that at a concert you would have been tackled to the ground by a few security guards and arrested or something, in the unlikley case that some one could make it that close to the stage any how, you got what you deserved what do you expect its not like you could un-intentionaly play music down the mic so you were obviously looking for an aggresive reaction it just so happend that i responded allmost instantaneously to what you were doing, and the cops i believe killed some one in the club and refused to leave so we killed them and then they kept returning and spaming the camera and refusing to leave what do you expect when some one doesnt co-operate with a gun pointed to their head.
its only disrespect if its out of character what i said was in character on the mic and in the chat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powergaming, FailRP, RDM, Random Taze, Disrespect - by Tyki Mikk - 02-24-2013, 04:15 PM