Powergaming, FailRP, RDM, Random Taze, Disrespect
(02-23-2013, 01:55 AM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: so me tom950 george and a few other people were doing 80's club RP and a few cops randomly came in and started shooting at us so we killed them they NLR'd a few times and so on and so on and a rebel walks up to the front stage (me still being a little on edge because of the cops) and plays loud screamo music down the mic which was louder than the RP music so i kill him he then returns and i tell him to "get the *** out" in mic chat a bout 5 times he asks me in local ooc to say it in game chat so i do and i shout at him to get out and if he doesnt by the time i count to 3 he will be shot with a gun pointed to his head he just stands there and ignores me waiting to be killed and before i count to 3 another person kills him, he was ruining the RP just like the rest of the cops and was breaking fear RP.

Yea yea sure, you was blocking the front door, don't you see on the screenshot?-.- I was moving and i said to you you was on the door. About the music, it's not screamo, it's deathcore and i played it for 2 secs, you only heard a yell, and after that 2 secs i stopped and you killed me, so stop talking about that. By the way, that's not RP, that's RDM, it's not a reason for being killed. Do you see any guy being killed IRL about that? NO. You wouldn't wear guns all the time too. And you wasn't RPing. you was killing cops that entered and runned outside. I saw you chasing them and killing one hided on the vegetation outside with a camera taking screenshots. And, i was writting and you disrespected me calling names. All the proofs are on the screen's, they don't lie. And get another mic, i already said you on the game that your mic. was fucked up, and you can't hear anything with that background sound that George played.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powergaming, FailRP, RDM, Random Taze, Disrespect - by CHEEST3R - 02-24-2013, 02:34 PM