Out of Character Information
Note: Malkrin Industries
Steam Name: [FL:RP] UTLonghorn12
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41812233
Your Age: 16
Hours on FL Servers: 412
RP Events you have been in: A few, uh, forgot the specifics
RP Point Amount: 13
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 ban (For around 5 minutes... -.-)
Division you are applying for: Security, of course.

In Character Information

I.D Photo (Optional):
Full Name: Sprinkles Montgomery
Weight (lbs): 140
Height (Ft,inches): 5'7"
Sex (Male/Female): Male
Age (years): 22
Blood Type: O+
Martial Status: Polygamy
Background: Former Security Division Operative: Class A with now closed FUMUKU International. Once the company closed, I looked for jobs elsewhere, discovering Malkrin. Before working with FUMUKU International, I worked as a Police Officer in Evocity, USA, later being promoted to the Police Commander for that sector, and then a SS Agent for the President, stationed inside the Nexus Tower. After working in this position for a year and a half, I was promoted to the Head of the main SS division, tasked with keep the Nexus secure and making sure the president stays safe.

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 121594, Lake Shore Drive, Evocity, USA
Zip code: 85943

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 10293 Llama Circle, Downtown_v2p, USA
Zip code: 59945

Why are you applying? Former FUMUKU International Security Member, Class A, looking for new work in other security lines to provide good source of income for myself. Can provide excellent marksmanship, and is known for fierce loyalty. Good with many brands and types of weaponry, from rifles to handguns. Excellent in many guard positions, and has experience as an officer of the law, and a special service agent, including leadership roles. Also good with driving (i.e. evacuations & casevacs).

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Experience, including hands-on experience in multiple firefights, base defense, driving under fire, and more.

Why should we pick you for Malkrin Industries? Former Agent of FUMUKU International, experience with many different kinds of weaponry, as well as hands-on experience in firefights and quick-escapes.

What will you offer Malkrin Industries? Loyalty, Excellent Marksmanship, and I promise I will become a key asset in Malkrin's Security Division.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Division you are applying for: Technician

In Character Information

I.D Photo (Optional):
Full Name:Nicholas Montgomery
Weight (lbs): 160
Height (Ft,inches): 5'9"
Sex (Male/Female): Male
Age (years): 27
Blood Type: A+
Martial Status: Single
Background: Graduate from M.I.T., currently looking for a job in the technical/engineering field. During College, worked part time as a contractor employee, then later, as a electrician. Studied as an intern under a architectural designer and schematic planner. Older sibling to Sprinkles Montgomery, moved out before him to Lake shore drive, in a smaller home. After graduation, saved and moved to a slightly bigger household on the same street.

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 5351 Lake Shore Drive, Evocity, USA
Zip code: 58405

Suburb / (City)

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 1223 Lake Shore Drive, Evocity, USA
Zip code: 58405

Suburb / (City)

Why are you applying? Looking for a good source of income to be able to pay for household amenities and sustainability. Looking for a job in the Engineering/Technical field.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? See Below for Details

Why should we pick you for Malkrin Industries? Graduate from M.I.T, past experience with electrical circuitry, building design and management, and architectural design. Excellent with schematics and building design,

What will you offer Malkrin Industries? Undying loyalty, and my knowledge on architecture, circuitry, and construction.

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] Malkrin Industries - by BlackDog - 01-31-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by BlackDog - 02-14-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by Toxic - 02-16-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by Astroo - 02-16-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by Toxic - 02-17-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by BlackDog - 02-17-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by SadN3rd - 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by BlackDog - 02-22-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by UTLonghorn12 - 02-24-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by BlackDog - 02-24-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Malkrin Industries [Unofficial] - by Toxic - 02-24-2013, 10:04 AM