Unban request bandza
Your name: Bandza

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22987110

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 1 week..

Reason for the ban: Epic minge...

Why we should unban you:

Okay the reason i got banned is that i crowbar'd a special donator cop or how they are called.

This happened- I went to Gas Station and i wanted to steal a car ( Gangsters can do it, it would be stupid to ask a permision..) i saw that Cop tazerd a guy i went to him and he tazerd me imediatly.. He walked on me i lost 50 health then he untazed me i was angry. I walked away Then i remembered i had crowbar and i can kill him. Also i would take his Gun. I used the crowbar, i killed him And then i got killed by other guy. After i respawned He asked me why i killed him I said i Killed him for Gun and i also wanted to write that he damaged me alot but I wasnt quick enough because that OCC or OOC thing needs a cooldown. When i was about to write the second thing why i killed him, someone asked me, do i know that special cops gets new items, i wrote Well yea, maybe? Then i got banned...
I was Gangster i had """PERMISION""" to kill him because he damaged me PLUUS i was a damn gangster.. WHATS MINGE ABOUT IT?

Also i got banned second time and please give some MORE time to explain !! Its like after something happens and u get banned IMEDIATLY. Without even being quick enough to explaining it why i have done it or how..

Sorry for the english, in my country its not teachable im teaching it myself.....

Messages In This Thread
Unban request bandza - by Bandza - 04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: Unban request bandza - by Andreas - 04-11-2011, 06:55 PM
RE: Unban request bandza - by Biowulf - 04-11-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: Unban request bandza - by Bandza - 04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: Unban request bandza - by Killjoy - 04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
RE: Unban request bandza - by s.J. - 04-11-2011, 09:02 PM