banned with out question
Lemme explain something to you. First off what your writing is extremely hard to read. Your attitude is pretty poor as well. I don't think the fact that you wanna play is really reflected well by your statement "yall dont give a shit.." So let me give you some pointers for the next time you decide to post an abuse thread.

1: Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
2:Use the template or if you didn't and are asked to, go back and fix it to show the template.
3:Bring evidence of some form to the table.
4:Regardless of how you feel about the situation, keep your emotions and out bursts in check during the course of the thread.
5:If english isn't your first language, try using google translate or some other form of translator so that we can understand roughly what you are trying to say.

It hurts my eyes and brain to read half of what you put on there. I know guys on this server group that don't speak any english who can produce better text using a bad translator then whatever you did or used to give us this display of e-garbage, no offense. Hopes this help in your future posts so that the team can better service you.

-Jokhah

Messages In This Thread
banned with out question - by SmashYoFace - 02-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: banned with out question - by Narc - 02-20-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: banned with out question - by Salinsky - 02-20-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: banned with out question - by Al sevenfold - 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: banned with out question - by SmashYoFace - 02-20-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: banned with out question - by Old Man Jokhah - 02-21-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: banned with out question - by Killjoy - 02-21-2013, 10:50 AM