Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] EvoluTion

Your ban ID: 24786

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: FailRP,Micspam

Involved: pvt pyles 95

Why we should unban you: Ok this is my first ever ban on fearless, and even though my ban is only 2 days i don't think ive been 2 days not playing since i started. Also although i agree what i was doing was not exactly what i should've been doing it all had a reason. The whole idea of what was going on was i was doing a protest against the goverment and i felt a little silly and thought i would RP that i was trying to annoy the police by playing songs through my car radio although however i did get out of my car and continued to play the songs really i guess it would've been role played as i left the window open so the music could be heard still. pvt pyles 95 who was the operator of the gate i was protesting next to along with a few cops whose names i do not remember didnt seem to have a problem with this and all was fine up until my ban wich came without a warning wich honestly i felt was a little unfair as i never purposely cause trouble and just try to have fun with RP. I apologise for what happened and also if i wrote to much i would just love to get back on to the servers asap, thanks.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by ProbablyAGamer - 02-17-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: Unban Request - by pvt pyles 95 - 02-17-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Vauld - 02-17-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ProbablyAGamer - 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Vauld - 02-19-2013, 04:33 AM