Unban Request
Mystic has written me as involved and I will therefore add my two cents.
Basicly, when we made this, there were no admins on (as far as I know), and instead of simply contrafarming as rebels, we wanted to make a RP-ish thing out of rebels, so we decided to go to slums because that is most realistic for rebels.
Then, we wanted to give the place a "hood" ish feeling, by adding this trash and carwrecks and making it slumlike.

We were very carefull with disturbing peoples RPs with our props, and we got no real complaints about it either.
What we simply wanted was a small RP out of the rebels, mixing things up a bit, and we would have removed the props if people had any problems with it.

I am writing this because I find this to be a missunderstanding. This wasn't ment to be a contrafarm-shoot-every-cop-on-sight-rp. We were just trying to make it a bit more passive, and interesting, mixing up the enviroments.

Personally, I've learnt that you should not argue with an admins decision, but I was hoping that my friend Mystic Nipple could get unbanned, or atleast get his ban shortened, as this case was inocent of nature.

Thank you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Mystic Nipple - 02-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 02-15-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ousmN - 02-15-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-16-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Mystic Nipple - 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-16-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Mystic Nipple - 02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-16-2013, 10:34 PM