Trolem's unban
The metagaming thing wasn't a big deal at all. I just thought id say it, because he was doing that while in a rp situation.

We only told you the basic details of our rp person, I personally figured ( not speaking for harveyyy ) that you would of asked more questions about what was going on and why after we we told you who we were. This has nothing to do with him breaking the rules, he did it while being in a rp situation, we did not break rules, as stated in first post. I normally wouldn't care about this two day ban, but it no rules were broken on both ends, other than the fact that harveyyy rdmed that guy.

Edit- If you do end up deciding to lower the ban, or just removing it, I personally ask to shorten but not unban harveyyy. His appeal was horrific, I think his should be shortened to only an rdm. If I am allowed to speak over him.

From all of this I think it was just a misunderstanding, I wish you would of given me atleast more time to explain the situation. Anyway I'm done here, I've said what I needed to say. So whatever you decide to do is all on you. Thanks for reading, have a good one.

Messages In This Thread
Trolem's unban - by Trolem - 02-14-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Trolem's unban - by Fultz - 02-14-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Trolem's unban - by Trolem - 02-14-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Trolem's unban - by Fultz - 02-14-2013, 03:47 PM