Cpt Sharps unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cpt Sharps

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)24355

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Salinsky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)Making a doomfort 100% identical to the one that got him banned earlier, breaking general rule #5

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was asking why my base was a doomfort and i explained that i wasnt using the base i built it for the exact reason of asking how it was a doomfort and got banned for disrespecting a admin just for asking how i doomforted. I had just gotten unbanned and built it in 10 secound to see which rule was broken and i get banned for asking a admin how i broke the rule. Do you really think im stupid enough to use the same base i got banned for the day i get unbanned im not mentally retarted i learned to not build that base i think its bs to get banned for asking how you broke a rule. Its funny how i get banned for disrespecting a admin when all i did was ask a question he didnt even ask me to take it down or tell me to not build it i just got banned.just found out that my ban has been extended by 4 days for no apparent reason was origionaly 24h now its 5 days. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=127018724 shows that i explained i wasnt using the base but no the admin didnt listen.

Messages In This Thread
Cpt Sharps unban request - by CosmicAlmond - 02-13-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Cpt Sharps unban request - by Salinsky - 02-14-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: Cpt Sharps unban request - by beflok - 02-14-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Cpt Sharps unban request - by CosmicAlmond - 02-16-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Cpt Sharps unban request - by Adman - 02-16-2013, 09:41 AM