Unban request [FL:RP]byQun
Your name: [FL:RP]byQun

Your ban ID: 24163

Banned by: scrabbies

Reason: FailRP, Using hydralics on chairs to send people flying in the air, request extention. Holdem -> Extended

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I don't see what the FailRP is for, but for the hydraulics chair. I only made it and took it up and down twice. No one was killed / hurt while doing so and I removed it afterwards. Then a couple of minutes later I get run over and killed while I had an AWP equipped. I then asked scrabbies (the only moderator online at that moment) to check the logs to see who picked it up as no one told me. He then said "No I won't check the logs for you as you just spawned that chair and put it up and down lots of times. Bye byQun." I thought it was stupid that he didn't do it but just walked away. About 20 seconds after that I got banned. I think a whole week is too much for a chair that went up and down twice and never hurt anyone. And also I was planning on playing loads of hours these days because I have a holiday now and lots of spare time. Now I can't play at all which really sucks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request [FL:RP]byQun - by Hesoyam - 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP]byQun - by Hesoyam - 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP]byQun - by Hesoyam - 02-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Unban request [FL:RP]byQun - by Fultz - 02-13-2013, 03:35 PM