Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
(02-11-2013, 08:51 PM)Mahti Wrote: Also of course you come up with admin abuse thread AFTER soul re-opens the thread and everyone starts to spread hate against Ruxandra.

Sorry for having to find a work, having private Dutch lessons, having to repair computers for friends, having to move another friend's stuffs around Brussel. That took my time for the whole week-end and this Monday. I know that you do too, but it seems you don't understand that I was busy since then.

And why did Soul re-open the thread if that said thread is considered "Pointless" by you and Ruxandra ? I somehow doubt that the thread was so pointless.

Also, I would love you refrain from posting such flaming answer if it's just to provoke and not pointing anything useful and concrete to defend Ruxandra's action. I don't order you to do so, I don't have that authority, I would just love this abuse thread to be dealt as it should and not becoming another "Players vs Admins" thread.

I don't hate you, Mahti. I even respect you as much as I always respected Ruxandra since I came in this community and since she gave me infos on IBM's opportunities. But problems have to be pointed to be dealt fairly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community - by Darkkel - 02-11-2013, 09:01 PM