Unban request for Chr!llez
Your name: Chr!lLez

Your ban ID: 24007

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: TC224 (the guy I killed)

Why we should unban you: Let me start with the reason why I killed the cop: Many players on the server were hating on the dictatorship so we started a revolution (rp reason ofcourse). All the SS and cops were protecting the president so therefore we considered them as the enemy. So now I was the gundealer who supplied our ''brave rebels'' and then I took a walk on the streets (before that, we had some shootings with the police) and I found this police commander speaking with a guy and I pulled up gun my gun to be offensive towards the government and then kill him. Now to the ''court''. I will say that it must have been a misunderstanding for TC224, maybe he just joined and didn't knew about the revolution? I'm not sure about that and I wasn't meant to like a minge, but generally I find it crazy to give me a 1 month ban for this, It's not like a crazy mass CDM or some. It would at least be great if my ban could be shortened.

I hope you will understand my story and please ask if you got any following questions.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for Chr!llez - by ChrilLe - 02-11-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by Narc - 02-11-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by ChrilLe - 02-11-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by Narc - 02-11-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by ChrilLe - 02-11-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by Narc - 02-11-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Unban request for Chr!llez - by Narc - 02-12-2013, 07:37 AM